menu   Home About Me My TpT Shop Extras Blogs I Love  

Don't Miss the Freebies!

It's been 11 weeks since I started this blog . . . I know that because I have 11 freebies posted on my 'Extras' page!
 
If you haven't checked out that page, don't miss out . . . I post one freebie every Friday from a variety of TpT sellers! I try to feature ELA-related products or products that will help you create your own projects, such as digital papers, clipart, frames, and borders.
 
This week features a sweet Fourth of July Treat Box from Carol Martinez -- one of my favorite TpT colleagues! Go to the 'Extras' page and click on Carol's product for a perfect star-spangled project for the kiddos!

Click on the 'Extras' page for a freebie every Friday!


Happy (almost!) Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...