menu   Home About Me My TpT Shop Extras Blogs I Love  

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

http://www.carascreativeplayground.blogspot.com/
I don't know about you, but I adore everything about August, from the end-of-summer activities to the back-to-school sales to the preparation for a brand new school year! There's just no feeling in the world like the anticipation of a new year! August holds so much hope and promise!

As you prepare for your upcoming year, don't stay stuck in old ruts! As an ELA teacher, I often find myself looking only at the products of other ELA teachers . . . this year, I broadened my horizons and explored some back-to-school products from teachers across many disciplines and I discovered some real gems!

Kacie Travis of Managing and Motivating Math Minds has several classroom management and organization products in her Teachers Pay Teachers store that will help teachers in all content areas!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teaching-Procedures-PowerPoint-with-Detailed-Notes-Navy-and-Green-1312885


Teaching Procedures PowerPoint with Detailed Notes provides teachers with several engaging slides, each containing a question that students will definitely ask during those first critical days of school about your policies and procedures . . . you know, questions such as, "Where should I put my name on my paper?" and "Do I have to keep a binder? What should it look like?"

Kacie has added her own answers in the notes section, which is editable so you can quickly and easily adapt the notes to reflect your own answers, making it a breeze to be ready to review your routines the first day of class! (Trust me, Kacie's notes are so thorough and well-articulated that you will be able to use this tomorrow if you'd like! She thought of everything!)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teaching-Procedures-PowerPoint-with-Detailed-Notes-Navy-and-Green-1312885

As a bonus, this PowerPoint has several brain-breaks built in to keep your students engaged and laughing on the first day of class -- comics, memes, humorous photos -- what a beautiful way to set a tone of positivity and to start building meaningful rapport with students from Day One!

Kacie thoughtfully included a few editable slides so you can personalize this product for your own class . . . and it comes in either a polka-dot theme or a navy-and-green striped theme!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teaching-Classroom-Procedures-PowerPoint-with-Detailed-Notes-772147


Anyone who knows me well knows that nothing makes me happier than organization! You know those closets and cupboards you see in magazines that are filled with labeled boxes and bins and everything is in its place? Yep -- that's my house! When I have a three-day weekend or a snow day, I absolutely LOVE to spend that day re-organizing all the drawers and cabinets in my home! I could drop some serious money at those stores that sell containers for every imaginable thing in a person's possession! So I was absolutely thrilled with Kacie's Binder for Evaluation Systems: Based on Danielson's Framework for Teaching!

If your administrative evaluations are based on the Framework for Teaching Model by Charlotte Danielson, Kacie has the perfect product for you! Everything (and I mean everything!) you need to set up an Evaluation Binder and stay organized throughout the entire year so that your formal evaluations are less stressful -- and your school days are more enjoyable because you have saved countless hours of time to do what you do best: teaching!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Binder-for-Evaluation-Systems-based-on-Danielsons-Framework-for-Teaching-NAVY-1007183

Kacie's very affordable binder system is available in three color schemes, so you're sure to find one that's perfect for you . . . and she has graciously included several editable slides, as well as numerous templates and forms you can print and use in both your class and your binder immediately!

Because I'm somewhat of an organization aficionado, trust me when I say Kacie's binder system is so well thought out and useful it will knock your socks off! It's packed full with absolutely everything you need to show a complete, thoughtful, well-organized binder during your evaluation process -- your administrator(s) will be wowed! (If you don't use Danielson's Framework for Teaching, but you have a friend or colleague who uses it, Kacie's binder would make a perfect Teacher gift!)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Binder-for-Evaluation-Systems-based-on-Danielsons-Framework-for-Teaching-NAVY-1007183


I'm so happy I discovered these oh-so-practical products in Kacie's math store . . . I can't wait to share what I discovered in UtahRoots' science store! Stay tuned for a gold mine of a product that needs to be in the hands of every teacher in America! Meanwhile, drop me a note and let me know what classroom management and organization products you've discovered -- or that you have created for others!

P.S. Visit Kacie's blog, Managing and Motivating Math Minds with Kacie Travis, for a truckload of fabulous tips, strategies, and engaging and humorous anecdotes! Who doesn't love a math teacher who adores Harry Potter and who loves to write?!?

Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...