menu   Home About Me My TpT Shop Extras Blogs I Love  

Rest in Peace, Maya Angelou

I don't assign the adjective "Hero" to very many people, but Maya Angelou was a true hero who spent her life making this world a better place.

Educator, author, literary giant, and social activist extraordinaire, Maya Angelou worked tirelessly for equality.

I cherish so many of Maya Angelou's words, it's impossible to choose even a few favorites, but I will share a few of her most poignant quotes here:



 
 
 
 
 
Rest in well-deserved peace, Maya Angelou. Your presence on this earth will be dearly missed.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sherri,
    This was such a touching tribute! Please know that you are also touching lives of your students and those who know you. Keep writing because you are touching hearts and lives.
    Sincerely,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Evelyn . . . you made me teary this morning! A good kind of teary. Thank you for your sweet words! You are so thoughtful!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...